5 Things Friday



5 THINGS I KNOW FOR SURE!

1. That God loves me.

2. That He has forgiven all my sins.

3. That I have eternal life in heaven.

4. That my children and grand children loves me and I am doing the best I can to show my love
for them.

5. That there is in me the joy of giving.


How about you? If you have something to share, please join with Jean Stockdale.

5 Response to "5 Things Friday"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    The joy of giving is a beautiful thing to have!!

  2. Denise Says:

    Beautiful list.

  3. Secret Mom Thoughts Says:

    Great list.

  4. Connie Says:

    I love your list!

  5. Jean Stockdale Says:

    Thank you so much for sharing your list. I appreciate you joining us in 5 Things Friday. I hope you will join in next week. We will blog about 5 Favorite Sayings!

    Blessings.

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!