Friday Photo Flashback #1

This is my first time to join Friday Photo Flashback. I love to share my old photos that is why I am interested to join this meme.


This was taken during my Elementary Graduation that was long time ago. (1952)

12 Response to "Friday Photo Flashback #1"

  1. More Than Words Says:

    Hi Laurencita!! I'm so glad that you joined in with us this week!!!

    I love that picture of you! You're so beautiful! I hope you share again with us next week!!

    By the way, are you Filipino?

  2. Beth in NC Says:

    What a great picture!

  3. really.truly Says:

    You are so pretty....that is a great picture!

  4. JLaine Says:

    wow nay! ngapil sad diay ka ani nay? may gani naa pa ni na save from the flood..;)

    Lalaine's World
    From Asia and Beyond
    Day to Day Miracles
    Trying to be Fit
    Not a Shopaholic

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Beautiful Picture!! So pretty!!

  6. Muthering Heights Says:

    That is such a beautiful photo!

  7. Erin Says:

    Oh my gosh, I love that picture. I love seeing pictures where little girls look like little girls. You looked so lady-like. Thanks for sharing it with us. Happy 4th of July!

  8. Sheila Says:

    What a great picture!
    http://runninlateagain.blogspot.com/2009/07/friday-photo-flashback-3.html

  9. I am Harriet Says:

    Hi there.
    just stopping by via the Blog Hop to say hello.

  10. SmartPumpkin'sMom Says:

    Hopping over from blog hop. Stunning!

  11. Mommyof2girlz/StephD Says:

    Wow great picture! Hopping by to say hello from the blog hop. Have a fun and safe Independents Day :)

  12. Bogie Says:

    You look so beautiful and sexy Nay. :)

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!