My Sister's Birthday


Last October 31, 2009 was my sister's (Marcela) birthday. Her children gave a party for the occasion. She is already 83 years old and still strong for her age. She is blessed because her children are successful in their businesses and have high position in their works. One of her daughters is renting our commercial building in Tinao, a 15 minutes ride from the city proper for a Car Wash business.

It was a joyful celebration because all of her children, niece, nephews and other relatives was there to greet her. My other sisters was there too to gave her warm greetings.

My prayer for my sister is that, may God to continue to bless her with good health and more years to celebrate her natal day. She told me that she is ready to meet the Lord in heaven after her favorite grandchild becomes a registered nurse. Her grandchild, Checky is now busy in her review classes for her nursing board this coming end of November this year. May God continue to grant the desires of her heart. God bless my sister!

1 Response to "My Sister's Birthday"

  1. maritz Says:

    GOD IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED! HAPPY THANKSGIVING..

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!