All Souls Day




Every 2nd of November every year, is All Souls Day in the Philippines. It is a holiday in our country so almost everybody goes to the different cemeteries to visit their loved ones who already passed away.



My children and I went to Oro Gardens where my late husband's body was buried. We had our lunch there and in the afternoon my sisters, nephew and nieces came bringing along some delicious food for our snack. We had a great fellowship while all the kids and grandchildren enjoyed playing with their kites and running around the spacious ground. The burial grounds are not yet congested because it is quite a new memorial park.

I am thankful of this tradition because aside from Christmas holiday, this is also a time for family bonding.(with two my sisters)


3 Response to "All Souls Day"

  1. grace Says:

    sayang wa mi kaadto dah.. grabe kagubot divine.. my token to you ..hapiti lang sa botika.simple lang but sexy. surprised!

  2. More Than Words Says:

    What a great time to reflect on your loved ones with the family!! I can imagine it is a special day for everyone around.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    i wish i was there with you guys. i miss you so much !

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!