My first Day Out after my Surgery



About 2 weeks after my surgery, I went to my Doctor for my follow up check up. Praise God! because my doctor was very pleased of my fast recovery.

That day was a holiday so Manny, the husband of Mayette (my daughter) was the one who drove the car. So after my check up we went to Lim Ket Kai Mall. I then decided to let have my hair dyed in one of the beauty saloons while waiting for Mayette and Manny who went shopping while Zboy (my grandson) played at Planet Kids.

Indeed, it was a wonderful feeling to have gone out that day after what I had experienced in my life. I thanked God for everything. He has added more bonus years of my being here in my temporary life.

4 Response to "My first Day Out after my Surgery"

  1. Familia Caballero in Vietnam Says:

    looking good sa imong hair Nay, angayan kaayo ka.

  2. More Than Words Says:

    You look really, good, and I bet you felt great after getting your hair done too!

  3. Unknown Says:

    You look great with your new hair cut nay. Praise God for fast recovery of your health, nanay. God bless you!

  4. Lindz Says:

    enjoy your life ika nga teh, I am glad to hear na deretso ka kagad sa beauty saloon... you are very wonderful person te

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!