My Christian Doctor

My doctor is a Christian, he is having clinic days only during Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 am to 1 pm.Meanwhile, during Thursdays and Fridays he is on duty at the Bethel Baptist Hospital in Malaybalay, Bukidnon which is about 2 hours ride from our city, Cagayan de Oro. During his vacant days you can see him busy with church activities. Sometimes his clinic is closed because he will be out of town for medical for missions and even sometimes also he is out of the country for the same purpose. To think that he has also achieved the status of a diplomat of the fellows of different surgeons societies and associations and he is also a member of American Society of Breast Surgeons but with all his achievements, he is dedicating his life to the service of the Lord.

I am blessed of his life because even if he has many specializations in medical practice but his professional fees are not so high unlike many practitioner that charges so much for their professional fees. He even advised some patients to have their surgeries be done at the Bethel Baptist Hospital so they can not spend much.

During my confinement, I found out from one of the nurses who comes from the same church with our doctor, that he is also one of the pastors of the church. I was even amused when the nurse informed me said that she is also quite confuse on how to address him, either pastor doctor or doctor pastor. hmmmm. :)

Indeed, my doctor is one of a kind. I'm not so sure if we could find a doctor who is as good as he is but humble and with a life wholly dedicated to God. His wife also is very sweet to all the patients being the daughter of a missionary.

I pray that God will bless his family all the more.

4 Response to "My Christian Doctor"

  1. More Than Words Says:

    Wow! That is wonderful!! I would love to have a Christian doctor. One who shares the same beliefs as I!

  2. grace Says:

    You are so very grateful nay

  3. Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. Says:

    What a nice doctor you have Nay. Yes, doctors are blessed especially if they are Christians doing God's will...

    http://sarahg26.blogspot.com

  4. sweet_shelo Says:

    Hi nay, your doctor is one of a kind I agree..Doctors which do not depend on their own abilities but trust in the Lord's might are indeed great and successful.. I remembered nay , a Christian doctor too when my daughter had an external eye operation, he let me inside the operating room and before he did the operation, he prayed and we prayed. There and then I know my daughter is in safe Hands..

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!