Yummy Sunday #17 Bigby's Combo Meal

This is a combo meal I ordered at Bigby's Cafe. It's one of the foods we tried during the birthday dinner of Manny, my son in law. Sorry, I forgot the name of this food but one thing for sure this really taste good.

For more yummy foods please visit Bogie, Perfectly Blended.

5 Response to "Yummy Sunday #17 Bigby's Combo Meal"

  1. Perfectly Blended Says:

    Hello Nay, thanks for joining Yummy Sunday. I'm sure the food was yummy coz, it made you forget its name.

    Happy New Year!

  2. His Unfailing Love Says:

    wow, Nay sarap ng combo meal...happy new year!

  3. My Family Daily Adventure Says:

    Hello Nay, kamusta na? I missed the food dyan sa Pinas, hmmm...sarap!

  4. Kim, USA Says:

    No doubt about it just by the look it does really is good. Happy New Year!

    Fried fish and fried rice

  5. Robyn Says:

    Looks very Yummy!

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!