wfw #26 - A Legacy of Peace

JOHN 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

As we begin a new year, if there is one answered prayer that I might have, it would be for God to give troubled world lasting peace, and for us His children to know His peace___the kind that the Scripture describes as going beyond understanding. The Lord Jesus gave us a legacy of peace. Let us find out about it and discover the answer to our troubled heart that will help us survive the storm.


For more entries please visit Lori, All You Have To Give

9 Response to "wfw #26 - A Legacy of Peace"

  1. Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. Says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. His Unfailing Love Says:

    Thanks for this verse nay.

  3. Esthermay Bentley-Goossen Says:

    Excellent reminder. . .
    Thank you

  4. jo.attalife Says:

    So true, especially now that it's election year in our country. May we all be ambassadors of His peace.
    Please click here for mine.

  5. lori Says:

    what a verse for the people of Haiti today...

    peace,
    lori

  6. Chelle Says:

    Wonderful post, and a good teaching too :)

  7. Michele Williams Says:

    This verse means a great deal to me. Many years ago it was read at my Great grandmother's funeral. I was just a kids then, but it brought such comfort to me at the time... still does. Thank you for sharing. God bless you

  8. From the Heart Says:

    This is a very comforting verse.

  9. Cathy Says:

    That is so pretty, I love it.

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!