wfw - Why does God allow disasters?


Psalm 23:4 "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thous are with me; thy rod and thy stuff they comfort me."

God promises to be with his Children when they walk the deep waters, the dark valleys and when they face the fire. This promise is for His children alone and is backed by the integrity of God.

For more WFW just visit Internet Cafe by clicking the badge above and be more blessed!

13 Response to "wfw - Why does God allow disasters?"

  1. Denise Says:

    So glad He is my comfort.

  2. livinginbetween Says:

    I'm so thankful that He walks with us!

  3. Karen Says:

    Amen! A blessed promise...

  4. lori Says:

    I have had a song in my head with the lyrics set to this verse..."whom then shall I fear? Oh no you never let go, through the calm, through the storm, oh no you never let go....Lord you never let go of me..."

    blessings and peace,
    lori

  5. Ozjane Says:

    It is a blessing to remember that this verse always has the word "through" in it......God does not dump us in the midst of it all.......He leads us through...His presence to His destination.

  6. Anonymous Says:

    I can testify to the fact that God has been with me through the darkest valleys of my life. Praise His holy name!

  7. Daughter of the KING Says:

    One of my favorite Pslams... Learned it as a child and it has stayed captured in my mind and heart.

  8. From the Heart Says:

    The picture is beautiful as well as the verse.

  9. Cathy Says:

    A lovely picture and verse ~

  10. Laurie Says:

    Thi is a beautiful post, and I love that God is always faithful to keep His promses!

  11. Amydeanne Says:

    one of the first verses i memorized as a child!

  12. Brian the old man Says:

    This is one of my favorite Psalms. It is so comforting.

  13. Kaye Swain - SandwichINK Says:

    One of the wonderful and encouraging promises of God in the Bible that so blesses me always!

    Someone once pointed out to me that David wrote in third person for the beginning of the Psalm - The LORD is my shepherd ; I shall not want . 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

    THEN when things get really hard - the valley of the shadow of death - it becomes First person! From He to YOU. He is right there with us, intimately and personally, in the toughest of times! I still get chills when I think of that!

    Thanks for a delightful and blessed Word-filled Wednesday :)

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!