Death Anniversary


Last June 27, was the 6th year death anniversary of my late husband. We, the family of Beam and Mayette went to Oro Garderns Memorial Park to commemorate this occasion. The sad thing was that we had no pictures taken because my camera was left behind while the camera of Manny and Mayette they brought were all in low batteries already. When Love, my youngest daughter called up she was a little bit dismayed that she can not see us in the pictures. So we just described to her our activities in the park especially the foods we brought.

Well, as usual my grandchildren enjoyed playing at the park while we enjoyed reminiscing the past. Beam just arrived from Cebu at this time for a seminar from their office so she was tired. Good thing we brought a mat so she was able to lie down and rest for a while.

My husband left a happy legacy for us. Almost all the good things was with him. A good provider, a loving, thoughtful and understanding father and husband. Oh! I miss him so much... I know my children also misses him.

4 Response to "Death Anniversary"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    ay nangadto diay mo Nay? namiss namo na da! joker man uy, nalimtan ninyo ang camera wala na hinoon pix nga ebidensya. :D

    Jinggoy

  2. Lalaine Says:

    nka post diay ka ani Nay.. ako wla na ko ngpost about sa june 27 ky mkahilak na sad ko.. :(

  3. More Than Words Says:

    Just by your posts about him, I can tell that he was a wonderful husband, father, and grandfather.

  4. Personalized Sketches and Sentiments Says:

    What a very handsome man! It is so good to have special memories of him and that you and your children can share them with you on days like this.

    Blessings & Aloha!

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!