ys - Buko Halo


This is" buko halo" young coconut mixed with other ingredients and ice cream. It is very yummy and one of my favorites for snack time.

For more yummy entries, please visit Bogie, Perfectly Blended.

6 Response to "ys - Buko Halo"

  1. i♥pinkc00kies Says:

    love this :D

  2. Genefaith Says:

    sarap nito..i miss DEar Manok in CDO....here's my chef's salad

  3. Arlene Says:

    I love this! my most favorite kay of buko halo halo.

    My entry is made of buko, too!

    Happy Sunday!

  4. Karen Chayne Says:

    wow! i just ate this buko halo halo in cusina de oro's chicken ati atihan!

  5. Bogie Says:

    Nothing beats JO's Buko Salad.

  6. Lady Patchy Says:

    naglaway akong bigla sa ube ice cream and buko .

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!