Young Looking


The other day, I was with Bogie, (Bogie's Wonderland) my great niece to accompany me with my transaction in the banks. As usual, whenever I had transaction in the banks I just call her up to go with me. She is not too busy these days so she can accompany me always.

One of the transactions in the bank was to pay my credit card bills and internet connection. I have my favorite bank to pay all of this things because this bank give priorities to senior citizens. But Lo! the teller asked for my Identification Card as Senior Citizen when it was already my turn. Yes, when I told Bogie about it she was amused and told me that is because I still looked young for my age and don't look like a senior citizen. lol! She even told me her mother in law also told her about it.

Well, Glory to God!

3 Response to "Young Looking"

  1. maritz Says:

    Correct... you don't like a senior citizen..

  2. More Than Words Says:

    What a wonderful compliment! I'm sure it blessed your day! But, I agree with the comment!

  3. Jean Says:

    nice flower imprint on white blouse

    A smile from SJ =)

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!