wfw - The true meaning of the Cross

Galatians 6:14 "May I never boast in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."

Yes, the cross and the passion of Christ who died on that tree is unsettling and disturbing. It bears a powerful message that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world as the Scripture says. It was my sin and yours that brought Him to that place. The cross is not a trinket, inconsequential in its meaning. It was the fulfillment of centuries of prophecies, the rationale that enabled reconciliation with God. It was the intersection of my sin with God's love, and its triumph means I can find forgiveness, healing and hope.

For more WFW visit Internet Cafe Devotions, just click the badge below.

photo from google

2 Response to "wfw - The true meaning of the Cross"

  1. Charuka | Katriona Says:

    What a beautiful reminder of what He's done for us.
    Thank you for sharing and may you have a Blessed Easter!

  2. Amydeanne Says:

    Happy Easter!

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!