My sister's birthday



Last April 9 was the birthday of my elder sister, Nene. She is already 82 years old and still very healthy. She is staying with her youngest daughter at Medina, Misamis Oriental so we came all the way from Cagayan de Oro which is 2 hours ride just to attend her birthday party. I am very sure it was a happy moments of my sister then because it was well attended by her children and grandchildren. My grandkids also enjoyed swimming in their beautiful beach. My prayers for her, that God will give her more bonus years with a satisfying life here on earth.

1 Response to "My sister's birthday"

  1. Robyn Says:

    Happy Birthday to your beautiful Sister! What a wonderful way to spend the day, with family.

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!