wfw - God is the strength of our heart

Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Is there anything too hard for God to do? Not if you believe what the Bible says. At the end of what you can do, there is the strong hand of God.

For more entries join me at the Internet Cafe Devotions. Just click!


7 Response to "wfw - God is the strength of our heart"

  1. Dorie Says:

    "Is there anything too hard for God to do?" Love that question especially in response to that verse.

  2. Stefanie Brown Says:

    Great reminder! Thank you!

  3. Angel Says:

    A beautiful scripture. God never fails! Blessings to you on a WFW.

  4. Judy Says:

    A reassuring reminder of our true strength. Blessings!

  5. Julie Arduini Says:

    That's so timely, I wish everyone would see this and receive it. I have Tweetdeck and random tweets show up in the corner of my monitor. One was by the actor who played Data on one of the Star Trek shows and he remarked that he'd like to know how good God is, esp in Japan. He was very sarcastic and rude. It was sad.

  6. lori Says:

    And THANK GOD that strong hand is ALWAYS ready when we can't hold on any longer....what a wonderful Word! Peace!
    lori

  7. Alida Sharp Says:

    So grateful for His strong hand!

    Happy WFW!

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!