wfw - Your Desire to Know God


Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

God would have been cruel to create you with a desire to know Him unless He had also made provision for that need to be met, for your questions to be answered, and for your search to end in His embracing you in His great love. He put thirst in your heart to that He could fully satisfy it.

Do you want to know God in a deeper and more fulfilling way? Humble your heart, bend your knees and tell Him. Let the words flow, tears too. He knows and understands.

For more entries join me at the Internet Cafe Devotions, just click the badge above.

1 Response to "wfw - Your Desire to Know God"

  1. Alida Sharp Says:

    I love this verse... may we all seek after Him wholeheartedly!

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!