Yummy Sunday: My Birthday Treat


My children gave me a surprise birthday treat last Friday. It was my 70th birthday and despite their busy schedule they gave time to prepare a special dinner and invited all my sisters and other relatives. I will post about the details of my 70th birthday soon.

Happy Sunday!

4 Response to "Yummy Sunday: My Birthday Treat"

  1. Diamond R Says:

    awww , delecious.

  2. Verna Luga Says:

    Hello ... wow, ready for picking ... all yumminess...

    Yummy Sunday here

  3. agent112778 Says:

    ohhhhh, kayo po pala ang nanay sa kabilang entry.....


    may the Lord bless you more years of love and happiness.happy birthday po.

    here's my yummy sunday entry

  4. Junneth Says:

    Lami man ni nay! You definitely enjoyed the Surprise Birthday party!

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!