My Neice Birthday

Today is the birthday of Irma, my niece. She is one of my closest niece. She is also a widow like me. Praise God! because all of her children finished their course in Nursing. Her eldest is now working in England while her second sibling is working as Medical Representative in one of the Drugs Company here. Her youngest and only daughter is still reviewing for the coming Nursing Board Examination.

These pictures here were taken during her birthday celebration last year at Middleton Appartelle.You can see my grandchildren enjoyed swimming at the pool.

My prayers for her birthday: May God continue to bless her with the many things she prayed for..Granted the things she wish for: And rewarded more with the things she worked for...

Blessed Happy Birthday, Mae!



2 Response to "My Neice Birthday"

  1. More Than Words Says:

    Happy Birthday to your niece! It sounds like she has a wonderful, successful kids.

    I hope she has a blessed day!

  2. Personalized Sketches and Sentiments Says:

    Happy Birthday to your niece! How wonderful to have family near to share special times such as these.

    Blessings & Aloha!

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!