fpf - Changi Hotel


This photo was taken sometimes in 2007 at the lobby of Changi Hotel in Singapore where we stayed overnight. We were waiting of the hotel shuttle bus to bring us to Changi Airport for our next flight to Hatyai, Thailand. With me in this picture is my nephew, Jun and Z boy the son of Mayette, my daughter who took this picture.

For more fun please visit Alicia, More Than Words by clicking the badge above.

4 Response to "fpf - Changi Hotel"

  1. Debbie Petras Says:

    I love the smiles on each one of your faces! It looks like you're having fun with each other.

    Blessings,
    Debbie

  2. Lauren Says:

    great picture!!! You all look so happy! :)

  3. More Than Words Says:

    How exciting to be able to visit other countries, Laurencita!

    You look so pretty in this picture!

  4. Personalized Sketches and Sentiments Says:

    It really looks like all of you were having a wonderful day :o) I agree, you are very pretty :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!
    (I am heading to bed, but finally got the chance to link up...tomorrow, my hubby and I are driving early, early in the morning to Atlanta to listen to a Christian preacher, so it may be Sunday before I get some more blog reading.)

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!