ys - Goodies


yes! lots of yummy goodies displayed on the tables at the wedding reception of my niece nuptials at Harbor Lights Hotel and Restaurant one month ago.....

For more entries visit Bogie, Perfectly Blended... Just click!

4 Response to "ys - Goodies"

  1. cassandrasminicorner Says:

    Harbor Lights, is it in Cagayan De Oro? I have had my wedding reception there four years ago.. Love that place...

    Visiting from YS! Hope you can visit me too if you have not done yet:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/10/yummy-sunday-113-simple-fried-dried-squid.html

  2. tejan Says:

    wow..sasarap nga tingnan lalo na kng kainin..hehe..so chic kind of sweets and nice presentation!

    visiting from YS..hope to see you too;)

  3. Jessica Says:

    yum...looks very delicious,best wishes to your niece, visiting for YS, hope that you can visit me back too


    http://www.tropical7107islands.com/2011/10/weekend-fun-with-my-kids-at-the-chuck-e-cheese.html

  4. Perfectly Blended Says:

    looks cute and yummy!

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!