wfw - God's Provision


PHILIPPIANS: 4:19 "My God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus"

Yes! God promised to provide for our needs.. When we have needs-whether they be physical, emotional, or financial, and they are valid-- we can pray, "Lord, I'm your child, and You gave me a great promise in Your Word, I am trusting you to provide for me, and I'll thank You in advance. Now, Lord , here"s a great opportunity for You to show me how strong You are." Then relax God's timing is different from us, but of this we are certain: God is seldom early but He is never late. He is precisely on time. Thank God for His promises.

For more, visit Internet Cafe Devotions and be blessed! Just click.

7 Response to "wfw - God's Provision"

  1. More Than Words Says:

    Amen to your post!!!

  2. Beth in NC Says:

    Praise God for His provision. He is a good Father!

    Happy WFW!

    Love,
    Beth

  3. Ozjane Says:

    He is such a faithful Father.

  4. From the Heart Says:

    Thank you, thank you, thank you. God knew I needed to read your post.

  5. Skoots1moM Says:

    :)

    http://skootsonemom.blogspot.com/2011/07/word-filled-wednesdayeternal-inclusion.html

  6. Alida Sharp Says:

    Praise God for His provisions for His children!


    Happy Wordfilled Wednesday!

  7. Lita C. Malicdem Says:

    In His time, God never fails us.

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!