fpf - College days

This photo was taken in front of Ateneo de Cagayan Chapel now Xavier University. I remember it was a holiday during that time and a friend not from our place visited us so we toured her around the campus of our school with some of my friends. I am the one in front at the right end.


For more fun memories please visit Alicia, More Than Word by clicking the badge below...Have Fun!

3 Response to "fpf - College days"

  1. More Than Words Says:

    What a nice picture, Laurencita, and I'm sure many great memories behind it.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    That's a great picture! I am visiting from More Than Words. Did you know that there is a new widow's blog? It's not mine, but one of my blog readers started it and it's really encouraging. Here is the link...
    http://www.widowschristianplace.com/

    -FringeGirl

  3. Personalized Sketches and Sentiments Says:

    I love this photo of you and your friends! I love your beautiful dresses.

    Blessings & Aloha!

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!