My Daughter In Law's Arrival




One week ago my daughter in law, Jeaneth arrived from Vietnam with her daughter, Rinnah. My son, Jinggoy and her other daughter, Thea were not able to come because my son is very busy with his full time ministry work.

The next day I gave them a treat at one of the restaurant in our city (Mooon Cafe). We enjoyed our bonding together with the family of Mayette and Beam. All of them were also very satisfied of the food we ordered.



4 Response to "My Daughter In Law's Arrival"

  1. Aisha Says:

    It's always nice to spend time with families! :)

  2. More Than Words Says:

    Beautiful ladies! It looks like a great restaurant. I'm sure you are happy to see your granddaughter!

  3. Robyn Says:

    Looks like a wonderful time! The food looks yummy. Most important you have family time!

  4. GIOVANNI Says:

    sila ra diay?...rgards sa tanan.. ok ra ang price sa moon cafe?

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!