Meeting my Nephew

These are my nephews and nieces, the children of my late eldest sister. The third from the left of the picture just arrived from London with his family for a visit as they are already permanent resident there. Actually, their family lived comfortably in Manila before but when the children grew up they migrated to London for more greener pasture for their children.

Well, I was pleased that when they arrived here in Cagayan de Oro. they let the driver pitched me from my house and brought me to the place of his sister where they were staying just to see me. Of course, all of his brothers and sisters are closed to me and showed me their love and concern always. Really, it is a wonderful feelings that you are loved by your nephews and nieces and showing their concern for you besides your children. Is it not?

Truly, I praised God for that.. .. I know that their mother had raised them so well too.

2 Response to "Meeting my Nephew"

  1. More Than Words Says:

    Wow! London? That is wonderful!!! And what a nice picture!

  2. Lita C. Malicdem Says:

    The close-knit Filipino family as usual, despite the new culture your nieces and nephews have embraced. The visit and the photos are treasured memories when they are back to their homes. Go go, Pinoy!

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!