My Youngest Granddaughter's Birthday























Last April 17, 2013 was the fifth birthday of Zane, my youngest granddaughter. Because of low budget she just invited her cousins for swimming and then we ate at Shaky's Pizza.  Though her cousins were only her visitors but she still enjoyed her special day..

Praise God! for in spite of the simple gatherings, Zane was so excited and joyful during that day.

1 Response to "My Youngest Granddaughter's Birthday"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I generally believe the pointers are very useful. To me,
    this time, there were way too many generalizations for somebody who doesn't currently learn about printers.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage xerox Phaser 8560 ink *entertainmentdeeds.blogspot.fr*

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for leaving for a comment! God bless you!